How to add uninstall option in Right Click with menu uninstaller

Whenever I want to uninstall a program, I have to go in Windows' Control Panel, find the uninstall tool, wait for it to show a complete list of my installed programs, and it is wastage of time... After that scroll through the list to find the program I want to remove, and then start the process. That's about four steps too many, in my opinion. But i wanna Add an Uninstall Option to Windows Content Menu, and solution is here. Microsoft must add this option to windows 8, until use it in all windows flavor.

Menu Uninstaller is a small utility which can do this work for you easily so you simply download this amazing application from below link and than you have to run the setup process and boom now you will have the same option like its in the above image, now uninstall any application. Now just do every work with right click....
You can download it here


Comments